Whether you want a romantic wedding in a rustic chapel or intimate outdoor wedding set among a beautiful Texas landscape, the Wind Dancer Retreat is the perfect setting. From the moment you enter the Wind Dancer Retreat you feel the love that has gone into creating an elegant and unique wedding venue that is the perfect place to begin a lifetime of happiness.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped, providing multiple outdoor wedding options, and a natural picturesque setting for our rustic wedding chapel set among towering trees, lush greens, and calming water. Our chapel features a cedar entrance which provides a grand entry, pine interior walls and fireplace and a fully-equipped commercial kitchen for catering which can be provided by WDR or the caterer of your choice.
The Wedding Venue Package includes:
- 5000 sq. ft. rustic style venue with attached open deck
- On site day-of coordinator
- Spacious Bridal suite
- Rustic groom’s cabin
- Accommodates up to 200 guests seated inside, 350+ for standing room events
- 60” round dinner tables, white Chiavari chairs, and various tables, as well as set up and take down included in all rentals
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen
- Buffet serving area
- State-of-the-art sound system with indoor and outdoor speakers
- 4 TV’s located indoors and outdoors
- On site well lit parking
- Pet friendly
- Wi-Fi access
Optional Add Ons:
- Margarita machine (includes mix and cups; client must provide the alcohol)
- Popcorn machine (includes mix)
- WDR catering – not available on any TAMU home game weekend
- Overnight accommodations in the bridal suite
- Overnight accommodations in the groom’s cabin
- A variety of decorations to choose from
- Servers for your catered meal
Check Availability – A Saturday wedding for 75 people or less starts at $4250.
Book a Tour – let us show you how we can create the wedding of your dreams.